What is the purpose of a coexistence plan?
At CUCC, we care about people. Our work is guided by the belief that everyone has a unique value and deserves to be treated with respect and care. Therefore, CUCC has developed a Coexistence Plan with two fundamental objectives:
- For everyone at CUCC, including students, teaching staff and administrative staff, to actively respect and look after each other.
- For this sense of respect and care to help all members of CUCC to improve their work and approach to their respective tasks.
Who does it apply to?
- Teaching staff
- Administrative staff
- University of Alcalá
- Student delegation
What can I do?
- Observe: Your everyday life, immediate environment, and interactions with classmates, professors and other university staff.
- Reflect: Because what makes us adults is our ability to think and reflect critically on events that affect university life.
- Act: Don't ignore situations that, if properly handled, can benefit everyone.
Please contact the Student Counselling Service or your Tutor if you think it is necessary.
- Coexistence Plan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Counselling Service (email@example.com)
Telephone: 91 889 12 54
Location: Office 1
También te puede interesar...
Plan de Convivencia
Nuestro objetivo es promover la concienciación y formación de toda la comunidad educativa en el cuidado de nuestro entorno
El ICEP es un Instituto del CUCC creado para apoyar el trabajo de personas e instituciones en su esfuerzo evangelizador en el mundo de hoy